Our Premium SMD3528 LED light strips are UL certified - and feature a thicker, more durable PCB board for a greater life span, suitable for professional, high end applications in architectural installations, stage productions, or anywhere in your home or business. They feature a peel and stick adhesive backing that can be mounted directly to most surfaces. Super high lumen and bright enough for task lighting, but dimmable with HitLights compact plug in dimmers or dimmable drivers / dimmer switches, they're great for adding ambiance to ceiling coves or crown molding, under kitchen counters or above a cabinet, lighting a vanity, or any other room you need decorative lighting or full illumination. These discreet strips feature closely packed LEDs for smooth, even light without spotting
Available in 3000, 4000, or 5000 K color temperature. Non-waterproof.
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into the your 12 V DC adapter, transformer, driver, or wall outlet power supply. Controllable with HitLight LED controllers (include flashing, strobe, and other functions)
• Input : 12 volts DC / 2.6 Watts per Ft
• Output : 164 Lumens per Foot - High CRI
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 600 Per Roll ( High / Double Density ), SMD 3528
• Part Number : L0512V-402-1630-U
• UL Listed
• 2 Year Warranty
Our thin, low-voltage light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables and connectors or make your strip portable with a HitLights battery. Also check out our LED string, tape, rope, and ribbon lights, PWM dimmers, and LED remote controller options.
HitLights Neutral White LED Light Strip Premium High Density 3528-16.4 Feet 600 LEDs 4000K 164 Lumens per Foot. UL-Listed. 12V DC Tape Light - B01A79H03S